Killer Portal.

Killer Portal.
Originally shared by NIA Ops
Portal of the Week
Giant Crab
Lat/Long: 33.778186,-78.794331
http://www.ingress.com/intel?ll=33.778186,-78.794331&z=17&pll=33.778186,-78.794331
If you'd like for us to re-evaluate Portals that you feel have been incorrectly rejected or removed from the playfield, please add us to your post, include the Portal name and lat/long or address of its location. Also, add #PortalAppeals . We recommend sharing it publicly so other Agents can follow along.
CC: +Ingress
Weapons of RAID Machines.
ReplyDeleteFavorite buffet in myrtle
ReplyDeleteThere used to be one of these in a town I once lived in, but I think the restaurant closed and they took their giant crab with them.
ReplyDeleteor maybe they just had it removed, I'll have to check the next time I'm there, Google street view still has it from one angle, but when I back up one step, for a better view, it is gone.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.google.com/maps/preview#!q=118+Highland+Street%2C+Worcester%2C+ma&data=!1m8!1m3!1d3!2d-71.807469!3d42.271027!2m2!1f14.49!2f82.24!4f75!2m7!1e1!2m2!1s4hp3ao0OgXH2kCaU7Wccew!2e0!5m2!1s4hp3ao0OgXH2kCaU7Wccew!2e0!4m15!2m14!1m13!1s0x89e4065f1abf7c1b%3A0x7803d597e35c2165!3m8!1m3!1d3023!2d-87.8134503!3d41.9888938!3m2!1i1425!2i783!4f13.1!4m2!3d42.2711179!4d-71.8073788&fid=5
(not as cute as Tommy)