12 Most Obvious Reasons We are Flocking from Facebook to Google+


Originally shared by null

12 Most Obvious Reasons We are Flocking from Facebook to Google+

I'm sure you can think of some more.
What are the main factors for you?

Read more http://bit.ly/1c3DnRL

#Business #Googleplus #Plushelp

Comments

  1. So true. I just can't get many of my family friends off of FB due to Candy Crush! and the like. (pulling hair out) I've had to disable a lot of the "sociability" options just to stop getting game notifications and unwanted posts on my FB timeline.

    G+ FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlos Sanchez I have a couple of family members like my mom who use FB but none of my friends do. I think my friend's girlfriend and his sister do occasionally, that's about all of the regular users I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It began with a message from the NIA, Joe Philley , but from there I was hooked. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really think G+ is the standard. I do still have a large number of real friends that only use FB. They just do not get it.

    I still have some people that send me invites through FB and always ask me why I don't respond our show up. I just tell them I never saw it. G+ just handles this kind of thing so much better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog