ELITE V Application. Agent: ishter86

Originally shared by Francesco Cecchi (ishter86)

ELITE V Application. Agent: ishter86
(well, a Wannabe Application since I suck and Italy is banned from the competition)

What a journey, it all began on Jan, 19th 2013 when I got the invitation code from Niantic. I chose Resistance because of the Enlightened prevalence both in my town (Forlì, Italy) and in my region.

In the following months I met wonderful people both on my side and among my opponents. The first player I met was Alessandro Del Pex @shineangelic who helped me reach level 3. I reached L8 in March thanks to the help of many, such as Fabio Colinelli @ziopixel and Fausto Zamagni @amloch and after many fair and fierce battles against Pierpaolo Strocchi @Cardan, Alex Guerneri @alexgrn9 and many other ENL agents.

I took part in the first big Northern Italian L8 Resistance Agent meet up and Farm organized by Carlo Carparelli @Feanim in Bologna. That day, around 18 L8 resistance agents coming from all over Italy met and built around 50 L8 portals (back in the day there were a lot less portals than now in European Cities). (Sitrep reshared by ingress and quoted on the Report) http://plus.google.com/u/0/+Ingress/posts/d6R6XwpKtRc

Then I began to get more and more interested into the story and the operations abroad. I was struck by Linda Besh  -@portalyst's commitment to the community and her cross-faction operation "Links across America".... By operations which led to great farms and fields...

But there was something no one did... Capture and upgrade to L8 a whole Country. As you may know, Italy "contains" two micro states: the Holy See and the Republic of San Marino. The latter is not far from my town and, with the other fellow smurfs in my region, we started planning how to capture the whole Republic with the help of Leo Casanova and Davide Bugli who live there. I couldn't go, so I had to watch the Intel map for them, but we were successful: https://plus.google.com/103320655754019011706/posts/CzFi8trPsAp

And I, together with Andrea de'Rose , featured on the Ingress Report, ep. 14! INGRESS REPORT | Rumored Scanner Updates - Ep14

After a long summer dominating the area by continuously fielding over my town and the Enlightened stronghold of Faenza (with the great support of Fausto Zamagni) and after some ENL good operations, I decided to make the most of my Tuscan origins, and started coordinating a huge field going from coast to coast in Italy: https://plus.google.com/+FrancescoCecchi/posts/TqjUpWN9wYZ (thanks again to all agents involved, Stefano Di Concetto and others, I only had the idea and coordinated from the Intel Map). This field was part of Operation #Unight8  and featured on the Ingress Report 37 at 2:51: INGRESS REPORT | #UNight8 and #Lighthouse Shine - EP37

Last saturday I went to Rome with my comrades Fabio Colinelli Fausto Zamagni Andrea de'Rose Jacopo Galosi for the #13magnus  XM anomaly event. It was a fantastic experience, I got to know Anne Beuttenmüller and many other fantastic agents (Thanks again Resistenza Roma for your hospitality!). Most of all, I was happy to meet Fabio Salx and the other members of the "Castori Cionchi" cross faction army/group. We lost but it was an incredible experience, and... To conclude the day, the jewel on the crown: Linda Besh asked me if I was interested to be interviewed live by Susanna Moyer during the Ingress report live. Of course I accepted even if it was 2 AM! Here is some footage :) #13Magnus - Ingress Report Live: Agent ishter86 interviewed by Susanna Moyer



To conclude, as you may have understood, this may not be a proper application (well, I couldn't participate anyways) but a sort of SitRep on my (almost) first year as an Ingress player. I hope you enjoyed it almost as half as I did.

Thanks again Ingress Niantic Project Brandon Badger Joe Philley Brian Rose John Hanke Anne Beuttenmüller Gijs van der Hulst for this wonderful experience, it was one of the most interesting years I've ever spent

Thanks to all the players I met during this journey, there are too many of you to tag ;)

Thank you for your attention!

#ingress   #eliteV   #niantic   #13magnus   #fakeapplication   #ishter86notaneliteVbutstillamused  














Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Title