Great idea for ingressing

Great idea for ingressing
Originally shared by Bettina Ascaino
I like this #umbrella :D
The fact that is attached to the body is a huge plus to not loose it, and that it leaves both hands free to talk on the phone :P without getting soaked.... Yup
Nubrella® is a breakthrough product innovation. It is a hands-free, invertible weather protector, conveniently worn backpack-style.
#video of Numbrella at work:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/36197580/finally-the-worlds-first-hands-free-umbrella-has-a
I just use an Xperia Z. It's waterproof so I am always ready to level a blue field when I see it.
ReplyDeleteWasn't that on Shark Tank?
ReplyDeleteShe looks like that character from Bioshock (sorry I only played a little of it, don't know the name)
ReplyDeleteBenjamin Roche
ReplyDeleteFevenis Silverwind See its the latest thing! (Even though I purchased mine at goodwill 2 years ago)
ReplyDeletePhil Nolan you should play through the first one then skip to the last one -great games!
ReplyDeleteI wonder how this thing holds up in high winds.
Joe Philley if you would like one I will send you mine. I can't convince anyone to use it or be seen with me using it. I only ask you post a photo of you using it.
ReplyDeleteNeed oO
ReplyDeleteI want one!
ReplyDeleteI see this being very popular in cosplay for big daddy setups. Neat idea.
ReplyDeleteDesiree Hobson I have the first one, got it free or cheap from OnLive I think. I got bored with it pretty early.
ReplyDeleteI need one at this time
ReplyDeleteMe too Joe I hate my head
ReplyDelete