Hello Ingress Players
Originally shared by Jens Dunkelberg (Yenky)
Hello Ingress Players,
I'm Agent Yenky and started to play Ingress at 28th of december. I was recruited by my friend Oliver Gassner and did my first steps in Konstanz guided by Roger Gamma. I remeber this day like it was yesterday ;)
At the beginning, Konstanz was having only around 10 portals in the whole city, but it was even fun to play at this time.
In January and February, more agents populated Konstanz, and the number of portals increased up to ~300, most of them were submitted by myself ( 247 accepted portal emails not only in Konstanz) , as i started to recognize more and more lovely places and historic buildings in my city. And all this only because of Ingress.
Ingress changed my life in a nice way, as I'm going for longer walks now, motivated by hacking portals ;)
Early in my Ingress career I started to increase my activities in helping to moderate many Ingress related communities, recruit new agents for Ingress, and spread the fun to others with one of the first community organised Ingress events: Operation Freezing Lake ( Event: https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cqjofoh8pglr460le6tte3v16qo
Field Report: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17oE3eAb1Aw7MtT1G7K4Xv82jkVbqFH2-9mjvydlPz50/edit?usp=sharing )
It was also presented on the Ingress Report #5
I was also involved in many operations like #Greenaustria ( you can see me an the Ingress report 22 at 3:51: http://youtu.be/SVsgrH4XL7I ), the Ingress Meetup at Zürich ( you can see me at 2:57 http://youtu.be/uGdSvXRJibE ) where I was able to meet Anne Beuttenmüller in person.
Also I'm providing the enlightened communities DACH Info Map at ingress.dunkelberg.eu as a source for new agents, to easily find their local community on Google+.
Also I was able to get the local newspaper to write about Ingress as one of the first newspapers in Germany. (Article Image attached)
Other agents know, if there is something involving my region, they can count on me even if I only connect people. I always try to help new agents (even if they are resistance), and support them on their first steps into the world of ingress.
The most exciting thing about Ingress for me is being a part of a global thing, working together to have fun.
So this is my application for #EliteV
Thanks for this amazing game.
Yours Agent Yenky
#ingress #13Magnus Brandon Badger Joe Philley Ingress Niantic Project






Hello Ingress Players,
I'm Agent Yenky and started to play Ingress at 28th of december. I was recruited by my friend Oliver Gassner and did my first steps in Konstanz guided by Roger Gamma. I remeber this day like it was yesterday ;)
At the beginning, Konstanz was having only around 10 portals in the whole city, but it was even fun to play at this time.
In January and February, more agents populated Konstanz, and the number of portals increased up to ~300, most of them were submitted by myself ( 247 accepted portal emails not only in Konstanz) , as i started to recognize more and more lovely places and historic buildings in my city. And all this only because of Ingress.
Ingress changed my life in a nice way, as I'm going for longer walks now, motivated by hacking portals ;)
Early in my Ingress career I started to increase my activities in helping to moderate many Ingress related communities, recruit new agents for Ingress, and spread the fun to others with one of the first community organised Ingress events: Operation Freezing Lake ( Event: https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cqjofoh8pglr460le6tte3v16qo
Field Report: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17oE3eAb1Aw7MtT1G7K4Xv82jkVbqFH2-9mjvydlPz50/edit?usp=sharing )
It was also presented on the Ingress Report #5
I was also involved in many operations like #Greenaustria ( you can see me an the Ingress report 22 at 3:51: http://youtu.be/SVsgrH4XL7I ), the Ingress Meetup at Zürich ( you can see me at 2:57 http://youtu.be/uGdSvXRJibE ) where I was able to meet Anne Beuttenmüller in person.
Also I'm providing the enlightened communities DACH Info Map at ingress.dunkelberg.eu as a source for new agents, to easily find their local community on Google+.
Also I was able to get the local newspaper to write about Ingress as one of the first newspapers in Germany. (Article Image attached)
Other agents know, if there is something involving my region, they can count on me even if I only connect people. I always try to help new agents (even if they are resistance), and support them on their first steps into the world of ingress.
The most exciting thing about Ingress for me is being a part of a global thing, working together to have fun.
So this is my application for #EliteV
Thanks for this amazing game.
Yours Agent Yenky
#ingress #13Magnus Brandon Badger Joe Philley Ingress Niantic Project






Comments
Post a Comment