I am agent iJackPortals.
Originally shared by Aaron Alexander (Loves You)
I am agent iJackPortals. I am applying for Elite agent recognition. Although my stats may not be the highest as other elite agents, I feel my contributions to the Arizona #Enlightened are worthy for consideration. I have participated and shared with the Ingress community since last Febuary when my art was finally accepted and my passcode was completed. I have participated in the Texas Cross Plains Anomoly by helping to hold the Ancient Portal at Montezumas Castle and worked as the Ranger team lead in #13MAGNUS Phoenix. I started and run a North Phoenix community w almost 80 active members called Portal Jackers at tiny.cc/PJs and participate in the other AZ communities as well The United Enlightened Front and OYM (Open Your Mind) I personally have helped multiple agents to level 8 like Jenna Meeker Cherie Nolasco Karl Hungus Marc McKeown dave cik Mike Stevens Eric Angulo and still helpin to level any players I can assist with. I have tried to welcome players from around the world when they pass through Arizona Radim Housovsky and Michal Pecho and contribute to ideas for overall gameplay 》ask Brandon Badger and Joe Philley :) There are a lot of great players and I know there are plenty of awesome stories....here is mine. #13MAGNUS #iJackPortals





I am agent iJackPortals. I am applying for Elite agent recognition. Although my stats may not be the highest as other elite agents, I feel my contributions to the Arizona #Enlightened are worthy for consideration. I have participated and shared with the Ingress community since last Febuary when my art was finally accepted and my passcode was completed. I have participated in the Texas Cross Plains Anomoly by helping to hold the Ancient Portal at Montezumas Castle and worked as the Ranger team lead in #13MAGNUS Phoenix. I started and run a North Phoenix community w almost 80 active members called Portal Jackers at tiny.cc/PJs and participate in the other AZ communities as well The United Enlightened Front and OYM (Open Your Mind) I personally have helped multiple agents to level 8 like Jenna Meeker Cherie Nolasco Karl Hungus Marc McKeown dave cik Mike Stevens Eric Angulo and still helpin to level any players I can assist with. I have tried to welcome players from around the world when they pass through Arizona Radim Housovsky and Michal Pecho and contribute to ideas for overall gameplay 》ask Brandon Badger and Joe Philley :) There are a lot of great players and I know there are plenty of awesome stories....here is mine. #13MAGNUS #iJackPortals





I was looking at the stats picture and thought I was looking at "month" but it was all time.... leet
ReplyDelete