I hope you get your #IngressXMas wish....and I wish you a very merry Christmas
I hope you get your #IngressXMas wish....and I wish you a very merry Christmas
Originally shared by evil witch
Dear NIA Ops I've been such a good #Resistance agent this year. I've been defeating #enlightened daily, using wisely my xmp and resonators. Making my fields and taking down enemy portals. I won and use all my badges with honor.
All I want for #ingressXMas is my #hackoftheday to be all with VR mods such as Ada Refactor and Jarvis Virus for all of us #smurfs and #frogs. Some turrets for extra zap would be great too.
Ps. Please remove item cap from my inventory, I would like to be able to stock over 1000 level 8 xmp :-)
To all of my #ingressresistance #ingressenlightened #ingress #decodenews friends a Merry Christmas and a successful New Year 2014
Ingress DeCode Ingress Brandon Badger Joe Philley Anne Beuttenmüller Nikolas Moore Jorge Pedrero Linda Besh Kira Kroger


Originally shared by evil witch
Dear NIA Ops I've been such a good #Resistance agent this year. I've been defeating #enlightened daily, using wisely my xmp and resonators. Making my fields and taking down enemy portals. I won and use all my badges with honor.
All I want for #ingressXMas is my #hackoftheday to be all with VR mods such as Ada Refactor and Jarvis Virus for all of us #smurfs and #frogs. Some turrets for extra zap would be great too.
Ps. Please remove item cap from my inventory, I would like to be able to stock over 1000 level 8 xmp :-)
To all of my #ingressresistance #ingressenlightened #ingress #decodenews friends a Merry Christmas and a successful New Year 2014
Ingress DeCode Ingress Brandon Badger Joe Philley Anne Beuttenmüller Nikolas Moore Jorge Pedrero Linda Besh Kira Kroger


Comments
Post a Comment