I humbly present my Elite V Application, via video format. Enjoy =).
Originally shared by Fev
I humbly present my Elite V Application, via video format. Enjoy =).
Fevenis - Elite V Application
Agent Stats (ALL TIME / MONTH):
http://i.imgur.com/dRds5LK.jpg
HUGE thanks to all those involved that helped me create this. Couldn't have done this by myself.
#Ingess #elitev #13MAGNUS #IngressYearOne
Joe Philley Brandon Badger Brian Rose Bill Kilday Carlie Chiu Klue S. Archit Bhargava John Hanke flint dille
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Nymp8V4po
I humbly present my Elite V Application, via video format. Enjoy =).
Fevenis - Elite V Application
Agent Stats (ALL TIME / MONTH):
http://i.imgur.com/dRds5LK.jpg
HUGE thanks to all those involved that helped me create this. Couldn't have done this by myself.
#Ingess #elitev #13MAGNUS #IngressYearOne
Joe Philley Brandon Badger Brian Rose Bill Kilday Carlie Chiu Klue S. Archit Bhargava John Hanke flint dille
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Nymp8V4po
Thank you so much for sharing this Joe Philley =).
ReplyDelete...And I typoed my #Ingress hashtag =p.
I would like to place an order for some of your Chaotic Matter Nukes if they are still in stock.
ReplyDeleteI'm saving my last Chaotic Matter Nuke for a special occasion ;).
ReplyDelete