I remember you from the "Lake"
I remember you from the "Lake"
Make sure you guys enter for the #EliteV soon if you're going to enter.
Originally shared by Ian Q (OccultusIQ)
I am a leader in my area, I have trained many of our current lvl9+ people from babies, and am still at it. (I love my people!!!) The girlfriend and I hane been to Chicago on 2 occasions for faction unification, and assistance in ridding their city of the Resistance scourge. I've been playing since Nov. 22nd 2012. Since then, I have organized the MKE area players into effective teams; these teams are led by many of those I have trained, and they in turn recruit and train the n00bs in their areas.
I am the senior member of the Milwaukee Enlightened High council, and only one of three "first gens" that started nov/dec last year. I am also the goto guy for our people on tactics, logistics, and background storyline of #Ingress ands its characters.
At the Lake Geneva anamoly I was able to do battle against the likes of Joe Philley Linda Besh and Kira Kroger. I am and have been involved in planning and executions of major OPs and huge fields here in Milwaukee, WI.
Today's fields were 9.8+k and 30+k mus respectively.
Thank you for your consideration.
UrbanIlluminati (Lvl10 7.5mil)
Brian Rose Kira Kroger Linda Besh Brandon Badger Joe Philley
#13magnus
#Whynot
#elitev
#ENLorGTFO











Make sure you guys enter for the #EliteV soon if you're going to enter.
Originally shared by Ian Q (OccultusIQ)
I am a leader in my area, I have trained many of our current lvl9+ people from babies, and am still at it. (I love my people!!!) The girlfriend and I hane been to Chicago on 2 occasions for faction unification, and assistance in ridding their city of the Resistance scourge. I've been playing since Nov. 22nd 2012. Since then, I have organized the MKE area players into effective teams; these teams are led by many of those I have trained, and they in turn recruit and train the n00bs in their areas.
I am the senior member of the Milwaukee Enlightened High council, and only one of three "first gens" that started nov/dec last year. I am also the goto guy for our people on tactics, logistics, and background storyline of #Ingress ands its characters.
At the Lake Geneva anamoly I was able to do battle against the likes of Joe Philley Linda Besh and Kira Kroger. I am and have been involved in planning and executions of major OPs and huge fields here in Milwaukee, WI.
Today's fields were 9.8+k and 30+k mus respectively.
Thank you for your consideration.
UrbanIlluminati (Lvl10 7.5mil)
Brian Rose Kira Kroger Linda Besh Brandon Badger Joe Philley
#13magnus
#Whynot
#elitev
#ENLorGTFO











Thx Joe Philley! That was an excellent day!
ReplyDelete