#IngressXMas in the best way.

#IngressXMas in the best way.
Originally shared by Snake Plissken
I awoke this morning expecting a quiet family Christmas with my family. I had figured on not cracking open my scanner for anything but a Christmas greeting for my local agents of both sides. Little did I know that my local Enlightened family had a little surprise for me.
Apparently the members of #EnlightenedAK had planned a surprise for me. After opening the traditional gifts from my family and sitting back to sip some more coffee AK Rage reached behind the tree and pulled out a beautifully wrapped box with a card. Opening the card first (like a boss) I found the most touching words from my fellow team members of EnlightenedAK. I paused a few moments to meditate on every word, and then finally turned my attention to the fancy box in my lap. Carefully pulling back the layers of paper my eyes found the box containing a brand new #Samsung #Chromebook . This would be perfect for our mobile command center when running ops while mobile. :)
Why is #Ingress so amazing? It is because of the people. I have had friends that I have known for years that I didn't even hear from this Christmas. But these people that I have known for less than a year now have grown to become not only the greatest team a person could ask for, but also my most cherished friends. Thank you all for your kindness. I don't need #EliteV , the greatest honor I could ask for is to be counted among you.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
Ryan Cubillas Newly McCoin Jacob Stefan Teagan Presler Justin Presler Charlie Presler EF Presler Brittany Tripp John Revis Andrew Krug maxwell edison Boyd Soule Joe Philley Brian Rose John Hanke Brandon Badger Anne Beuttenmüller Ingress Niantic Project #Enlightened
Comments
Post a Comment