Well done with some nice numbers there !
Well done with some nice numbers there !
Originally shared by Brady Hayes (Achilles8)
On my way back from Tennessee on Sunday I embarked on a couple of new firsts, my first solo field and link to cover more than 2 states and also my largest solo field operation.
The larger of the 2 fields covered a good chunk of Eastern Kentucky at over 4200 square miles (more than 10% of the land area of the entire state) and contained my largest solo field to date with 286,864 MU. The second, and smaller sliver of a field covered 4 states from Waverly, Ohio to Cumberland Gap, TN (and Vanceburg, KY) with blue skies over 600,000 acres and 30,176 MU.
I love how Ingress takes me to new places I've never been or explored and brings me back to places I've been to and love.
A Thank You goes out to my eyes in the sky Kent Burton David Sentelle Seth J Jeff Imes Chad Walter (sorry if I forgot someone, let me know and I'll tag you)
tl;dr
Largest Solo Field - 286,864 MU
First Solo Link/Field to cover 4 states
#Ingress #Resistance #Kentucky #Ohio #Tennessee #Virginia
Ingress Brandon Badger Joe Philley Anne Beuttenmüller



Originally shared by Brady Hayes (Achilles8)
On my way back from Tennessee on Sunday I embarked on a couple of new firsts, my first solo field and link to cover more than 2 states and also my largest solo field operation.
The larger of the 2 fields covered a good chunk of Eastern Kentucky at over 4200 square miles (more than 10% of the land area of the entire state) and contained my largest solo field to date with 286,864 MU. The second, and smaller sliver of a field covered 4 states from Waverly, Ohio to Cumberland Gap, TN (and Vanceburg, KY) with blue skies over 600,000 acres and 30,176 MU.
I love how Ingress takes me to new places I've never been or explored and brings me back to places I've been to and love.
A Thank You goes out to my eyes in the sky Kent Burton David Sentelle Seth J Jeff Imes Chad Walter (sorry if I forgot someone, let me know and I'll tag you)
tl;dr
Largest Solo Field - 286,864 MU
First Solo Link/Field to cover 4 states
#Ingress #Resistance #Kentucky #Ohio #Tennessee #Virginia
Ingress Brandon Badger Joe Philley Anne Beuttenmüller


Comments
Post a Comment