Great way to start the new year,Great work agents !!!! The Resistance will rule this year.

Great way to start the new year,Great work agents !!!! The Resistance will rule this year.
#Ingress2014

Originally shared by Eeny Meany

#The11thHour

Good morning, and welcome to the New Year of The Resistance.

At exactly 22:57 HST, on the 31st of Decemeber, 2013: a Megafield, the likes of which have never before been seen, was created by The Resistance. This field spanned across the Northern Pacific Ocean between Hawaii, Alaska, and California, encompassing a staggering 5,720,986 km^2; the largest Field to date, and the first Field ever created wherein a VRLA was utilized to form a link between each Anchor, proving, once and for all, the viability and stability of all future VRLA Megafields; certain to be reemphasized, improved, and capitalized upon, in upcoming operations. This was merely the First of M(e)any.

Thanks are in order.

The GateKeepers - mark dobson  (ogdobber), Kris Murray (mrowwy), Mike McCabe  (Unclebeldin)

The Pacific BAF Team Coordinators - Shani Hiraoka  (kei22), Lisa Borel  (codexx)

The Arms Dealers Sarah Rosen  (Silencieux),  Prince Llama (PrinceLlama), Janelle Oshiro  (Kanalani), (PandaTactical)

The Mathematician - Nihal Mirpuri  (nylonee)

Additional thanks and recognition are due for his exceptional efforts, unmatched ability, tireless dedication, and personal sacrifice, to:
mark dobson  (ogdobber). You did this. You convinced me it was possible. You twisted my arm.


For the Resistance,

Agent Meany

Joe Philley Brandon Badger Brian Rose


#UltraField

Comments

  1. It's hard to keep Aquaman and Chtulhu safe from shaper influence! :P Great job, agents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hrmmm... more fish unit fields. Congratulations on the human networking effort of contacting agents and moving keys. Congrats on coordinating together, acquiring the resources and timing your efforts to link portals and create the field. Regardless of faction, linking through unpopulated areas is just unimpressive regardless of the size of the field or the number of absent mind units captured. I was much more impressed with the unite8 efforts and land fields. I look forward to seeing efforts from both factions utilizing VRLA over land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VRLA currently do not work over land they become unstable

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be more impressed if this was over land. Minimal effort when you don't have to take into account any blocking links. The hardest part of this effort is the shuttling of the keys. No small effort I'm sure but still nothing compared to the coordination and effort required for mega fields over land. Call me what you will as I'm sure I'll get hated on for my opinion. Nice effort either way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kevin Hagan it is possible to cover a few islands with sea fields. The resistance did it here and driven enlightened nuts for a while. I know from 13magnus how hard it is to coordinate making mega fields, so I was being sincere before, but couldn't help myself with that joke :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. how many FUs was this huge field? ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost +1'd this, but the Enlightened will prevail this year as we have done throughout all of time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog