I love it all! Agents eat very well in your cell.
I love it all! Agents eat very well in your cell.
#Ingress
Originally shared by puppy Chen
2013 Ingress Taiwan Resistance Delicious food Note
After join ingress resistance, I like to run a lot activity, and I know various kind of party. But I have a doubt, why do we not have video record in Resistance Taiwan? Then I know, there are some reason, like privacy and it’s a unique way we have.
When the agent of Resistance Taiwan growing up, we have more chance and time to hangout, shopping, eating, playing, not just for Ingress. We are good friend, so it’s a nature thing to talking or playing. We’ll take food photo, because it’s delicious; we may forget to record by photo or video sometimes, because we enjoy our time together.
We don’t have Leader or Boss conduct a Year End Party in Resistance Taiwan, but we have more and more dine together. We are friends, not Boss and employee, so we like to talk and dine together, it’s my proud to be a part of Resistance Taiwan. The Ingress is not only a game, but also a part of our life, for living and dating. Welcome all friends to join Ingress Resistance, join us.
We don’t have video recording, but we have a lot of food photos ( of course, not all in me). I want to share with you, and tell every agent in Taiwan or not, we have a lot of delicious food in here. Maybe you can try these food next time in addition to play Ingress only.
Thanks all you offer those photos, and hope agents keep on. I’ll do my best to arrange & share for all. (It looks yummy!!! SO HUNGRY)
URL:http://goo.gl/Sa3TJx
#Taiwan #Food #Resistance
Ingress Ingress Taiwan Resistance
CC: Joe Philley Brandon Badger














#Ingress
Originally shared by puppy Chen
2013 Ingress Taiwan Resistance Delicious food Note
After join ingress resistance, I like to run a lot activity, and I know various kind of party. But I have a doubt, why do we not have video record in Resistance Taiwan? Then I know, there are some reason, like privacy and it’s a unique way we have.
When the agent of Resistance Taiwan growing up, we have more chance and time to hangout, shopping, eating, playing, not just for Ingress. We are good friend, so it’s a nature thing to talking or playing. We’ll take food photo, because it’s delicious; we may forget to record by photo or video sometimes, because we enjoy our time together.
We don’t have Leader or Boss conduct a Year End Party in Resistance Taiwan, but we have more and more dine together. We are friends, not Boss and employee, so we like to talk and dine together, it’s my proud to be a part of Resistance Taiwan. The Ingress is not only a game, but also a part of our life, for living and dating. Welcome all friends to join Ingress Resistance, join us.
We don’t have video recording, but we have a lot of food photos ( of course, not all in me). I want to share with you, and tell every agent in Taiwan or not, we have a lot of delicious food in here. Maybe you can try these food next time in addition to play Ingress only.
Thanks all you offer those photos, and hope agents keep on. I’ll do my best to arrange & share for all. (It looks yummy!!! SO HUNGRY)
URL:http://goo.gl/Sa3TJx
#Taiwan #Food #Resistance
Ingress Ingress Taiwan Resistance
CC: Joe Philley Brandon Badger














So many of my favorite foods!!
ReplyDelete