Now this is Great,well done agents.I really love seeing team work.
Now this is Great,well done agents.I really love seeing team work.
Originally shared by Thomas Meier
Operation: You Can’t Stop The Signal
Enlightened emblem on Hamburg with a length of more than 7 kilometers (4,3 miles) - all linkportals L8
“This sign is maybe thousands of years old. The Resistance tried to fight it down, and it remained almost forgotten, until we dug it up. This is what they feared we knew. And they were right to fear. 'Cause there's a whole universe of folk who are going to know it too; they're going to see it.
Somebody has to speak for these people.
You all joined this faction for different reasons, but you've all come to the same place, so now I'm asking more of you than I have before --- maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this: they will try again. Maybe in another city, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A month from now, ten, they'll swing back to the belief that they can color our cities… blue. And I do not hold to that.
So no more running. We aim to misbehave.”
(in the style of Mal’s speech (http://youtu.be/1VR3Av9qfZc) from the movie “Serenity” by Joss Whedon)
Planning/OPs/Field
Thomas Meier (LipovitanD)
Lorenz Thor (LTh)
Stephan Mayer (Supeede)
rob m (robX42)
O.J. Hanau (Hwel)
Jonas Eisenmann (PrXenon)
Alexander Schröder (alex42)
Fieldagents
Thees Schnackenberg (Altona)
Neli E (Starlightshadow)
Tom Sauerland (HawkWL)
Toralv Dirro (Unifex)
Jan Krüger (fuhbahr)
Marco Schneider (anywhere)
Jens Heidemann (jeham7712)
Marco Schröder (Maschi)
Nollepeter Fazer (Nollepeter)
Knudt Jacobs (Sandfrog)
Jan Ziegler (steilkueste)
Simon Wolter (Nachtalb)
Dirk Faust (Faust007)
Thorsten Schubert (Shrippleponk)
Jack Son (TraXo)
Andreas Hensel (ah52)
Volker Graubaum (Multanifx)
Platten Schubser (plattenschubser)
Andrea Brücken (ThoraDaZoltral)
Geri llia (gerillia)
Nico Ecke (HanseNico)
Christoph Meyer (nohdrsa)
Tanja Faust (Faust008)
Meikel Fründ (abdecker)
Stefan Malcherrek (smalchi)
Nicole Duncker (smilingcat)
Jürgen Räsig (drmanhattan1964)
#ingress #hamburg #enlightened #greencoats
Ingress Brandon Badger Anne Beuttenmüller Joe Philley




Originally shared by Thomas Meier
Operation: You Can’t Stop The Signal
Enlightened emblem on Hamburg with a length of more than 7 kilometers (4,3 miles) - all linkportals L8
“This sign is maybe thousands of years old. The Resistance tried to fight it down, and it remained almost forgotten, until we dug it up. This is what they feared we knew. And they were right to fear. 'Cause there's a whole universe of folk who are going to know it too; they're going to see it.
Somebody has to speak for these people.
You all joined this faction for different reasons, but you've all come to the same place, so now I'm asking more of you than I have before --- maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this: they will try again. Maybe in another city, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A month from now, ten, they'll swing back to the belief that they can color our cities… blue. And I do not hold to that.
So no more running. We aim to misbehave.”
(in the style of Mal’s speech (http://youtu.be/1VR3Av9qfZc) from the movie “Serenity” by Joss Whedon)
Planning/OPs/Field
Thomas Meier (LipovitanD)
Lorenz Thor (LTh)
Stephan Mayer (Supeede)
rob m (robX42)
O.J. Hanau (Hwel)
Jonas Eisenmann (PrXenon)
Alexander Schröder (alex42)
Fieldagents
Thees Schnackenberg (Altona)
Neli E (Starlightshadow)
Tom Sauerland (HawkWL)
Toralv Dirro (Unifex)
Jan Krüger (fuhbahr)
Marco Schneider (anywhere)
Jens Heidemann (jeham7712)
Marco Schröder (Maschi)
Nollepeter Fazer (Nollepeter)
Knudt Jacobs (Sandfrog)
Jan Ziegler (steilkueste)
Simon Wolter (Nachtalb)
Dirk Faust (Faust007)
Thorsten Schubert (Shrippleponk)
Jack Son (TraXo)
Andreas Hensel (ah52)
Volker Graubaum (Multanifx)
Platten Schubser (plattenschubser)
Andrea Brücken (ThoraDaZoltral)
Geri llia (gerillia)
Nico Ecke (HanseNico)
Christoph Meyer (nohdrsa)
Tanja Faust (Faust008)
Meikel Fründ (abdecker)
Stefan Malcherrek (smalchi)
Nicole Duncker (smilingcat)
Jürgen Räsig (drmanhattan1964)
#ingress #hamburg #enlightened #greencoats
Ingress Brandon Badger Anne Beuttenmüller Joe Philley



Comments
Post a Comment