This I really like ...where can I get one !
This I really like ...where can I get one !
Originally shared by Volta
3Doodler meets Ingress
A while back, Eastern Massachusetts Resistance Agent WorldWideWoogie made a nice logo for us. Everyone liked it, so we had some stickers printed. A little over a week ago my #3doodler arrived, and tonight I had a bit of free time to play with it. This guy, "inspired" by (read: blatantly copied from) Woogie's art, was the result.
Supplies used:
2 strands "Grand Bleu" ABS (key)
3 strands "Lagoon Blue" ABS (dragon)
~6cm "Highlighter Orange" ABS (flame, eye)
With more practice I could probably get that down to 1 strand for the key, and two for the Dragon, there were a bunch of places where I used a lot more plastic than was probably necessary for support. The Dragon is quite thick as a result, which is a nice effect but not terribly efficient use of plastic.

Originally shared by Volta
3Doodler meets Ingress
A while back, Eastern Massachusetts Resistance Agent WorldWideWoogie made a nice logo for us. Everyone liked it, so we had some stickers printed. A little over a week ago my #3doodler arrived, and tonight I had a bit of free time to play with it. This guy, "inspired" by (read: blatantly copied from) Woogie's art, was the result.
Supplies used:
2 strands "Grand Bleu" ABS (key)
3 strands "Lagoon Blue" ABS (dragon)
~6cm "Highlighter Orange" ABS (flame, eye)
With more practice I could probably get that down to 1 strand for the key, and two for the Dragon, there were a bunch of places where I used a lot more plastic than was probably necessary for support. The Dragon is quite thick as a result, which is a nice effect but not terribly efficient use of plastic.
You'll have to come to Boston for a visit ;-)
ReplyDelete