You've almost made a diamond,Very nice agents.
You've almost made a diamond,Very nice agents.
Originally shared by Luca Scienza
A good way to celebrate the 1st year anniversary of Ingress ?
Of course, with an ENL 270K MUs field over Verona (Italy)!
Being Lvl 8 was a bit boring at the beginning.....but then I decided that my inventory have to be used for Big plan...
After the first 500K Mus in June, the difficulties increased: more and more players around, more portals, more crossing links..
But patience, a large PC monitor and a couple of rulers can help you in planning again (sigh.... why we can't have the possibility to draw lines in the Intel Map??).
I have to thank a lot of people: first of all the Verona ENL Community (they are a wonderful seek-and-destroy team on the field), the local RES players, and the list will be long....but I can't forget the Castori Cionchi.
Brandon Badger Joe Philley Anne Beuttenmüller #anniversary #enlightened #lighthouse






Originally shared by Luca Scienza
A good way to celebrate the 1st year anniversary of Ingress ?
Of course, with an ENL 270K MUs field over Verona (Italy)!
Being Lvl 8 was a bit boring at the beginning.....but then I decided that my inventory have to be used for Big plan...
After the first 500K Mus in June, the difficulties increased: more and more players around, more portals, more crossing links..
But patience, a large PC monitor and a couple of rulers can help you in planning again (sigh.... why we can't have the possibility to draw lines in the Intel Map??).
I have to thank a lot of people: first of all the Verona ENL Community (they are a wonderful seek-and-destroy team on the field), the local RES players, and the list will be long....but I can't forget the Castori Cionchi.
Brandon Badger Joe Philley Anne Beuttenmüller #anniversary #enlightened #lighthouse






It would look better in blue. ;)
ReplyDelete