But we already knew there is only one :)
But we already knew there is only one :)
Originally shared by evil witch
And it is finally done, 1.45.1 arrived and I have been verified.
The One and Only #EvilWitch you all love. I hope this is helping somehow with the multiple accounts and cheaters. And I hope that doesn't stop #Niantic from ending with the spoofing career of those pathetic self called "players"
Have fun everybody!
Joe Philley Brandon Badger Anne Beuttenmüller Nikolas Moore Ingress
#Ingress #IngressResistance #IngressEnlightened




Originally shared by evil witch
And it is finally done, 1.45.1 arrived and I have been verified.
The One and Only #EvilWitch you all love. I hope this is helping somehow with the multiple accounts and cheaters. And I hope that doesn't stop #Niantic from ending with the spoofing career of those pathetic self called "players"
Have fun everybody!
Joe Philley Brandon Badger Anne Beuttenmüller Nikolas Moore Ingress
#Ingress #IngressResistance #IngressEnlightened




you can't log out on new app. on N5 and S3 phones for sure.
ReplyDeleteLol. Nice! 😁
ReplyDeleteBrian Tuck rebooted, no change
ReplyDelete