Kelly Kolton and I were talking and she sent this over from the Misty Hanna event.....Boy was I fat

Kelly Kolton and I were talking and she sent this over from the Misty Hanna event.....Boy was I fat ! I'm not thin now but I am over 50 pounds lighter ! Thanks #Ingress    #IngressStories  ...Please share with us your ingress stories.....Thats 50 pounds people and I still eat great foods !!!!

EDIT:If there is a red faction Kelly would be my pick as the Red leader !

Comments

  1. 50? Wow. Best of luck in keeping it off, Joe -- that's the hard part.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. So there IS a red faction coming, Joe Philley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being physically active is one of the best healthy actions a person can take. That's awesome, Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Confirmed you say? Then it's time to start really pushing #4thfactionagenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I managed to lose 10 lbs and $1200 in gas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. with the changes being made by niantic, more agents are driving now than walking or biking from 6-8 months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what do you see changed that caused that K Lau I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOLY CRAP Nikolas Moore that ascii art is FORBIDDEN.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Devin Lumpuy for us in hawaii, portal density has increased, and the emphasis on larger mu fields = driving,

    ReplyDelete
  10. K LauI agree on large fields I.e. regional scoring points. However have to disagree on density increase being a negative impact to fitness. I used to walk a 3 block radius now I can walk the entire town and hack.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Devin Lumpuy while fitness is a matter of personal decisions, the facts are if i had a set time limit and wanted to interact with, say 100 portals  i used to have to ride further to achieve it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's awesome Joe!  Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Phil Jaycox only if she talks backwards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog