Meeting with local agents talking shop.


Meeting with local agents talking shop.
#Ingress

Comments

  1. Joe Philley  you looking great. It looks like you have slimmed down some. And looking good as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Daniel Burger doesn't find out about this Michael Knight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael Lehman the cool refreshing drink

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see Carrie Slivick in the background...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joe Philley has provided proof of the red faction all hail Joe Philley, I bow down to our applewood smoked bacony goodness eating food pr0n suppliing overlord

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang Joe Philley you look like you've lost a few. I'm down from 230 to 214. Ingress for health.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joe Philley yes I have to agree with the other's you have lost some it looks. I really like the Polo you've got on. Where is this fraction located? Really awesome logo for the #Flyer's !

    ReplyDelete
  8. George West  You can get the polo from Lewis University here in the suburbs of Chicago. The Flyer logo is a proud symbol of our nationally-ranked athletics programs, and also seemed fitting for Delta102. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Kelly Kolton, I'll have look them up, I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coool!  Joe Philley is wearing a pin I made!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks