Nashville should be very interesting this weekend.


Nashville should be very interesting this weekend. 

This was made by local Nashville artist Leslie Bowman 

Originally shared by Wendilyn Printy (Wendie)

This girl is ready for some Recursion in Nashville this weekend! #ingress #Recursion #enlightened #girlpower #ingress Swag #Nashville

Comments

  1. HaH! I knew thatsbwhat Toads looked like IRL.

    LOL .... keep up the alignment spirit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie is a really good friend of mine.  I'd be happy it introduce her to you.  She's way cool despite being ENL.  :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendilyn Printy how much are theses I'll love one for our wall.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe Philley I'll introduce you to the creator Leslie Bowman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joe Philley I spoke with Leslie Bowman and she would like to make a special signed mask for you. We'll also bring the cross faction bacon cookies for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup. We made them last time for Magnus in Nashville. Bacon chocolate chip cookies. Insanely addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carrie Slivick its a trap Joe Philley run joe run

    ReplyDelete
  8. Matthew Toomey looks like you have an opposing player who also is a secret player.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog