President Bush hosts a few Wounded Warriors at his ranch.

President Bush hosts a few Wounded Warriors at his ranch.
Originally shared by Randy Hunt
When I first saw this I thought the girl was one of his daughters.
Green and white shirt, black tee shirt, gray pants and tennis shoes.
How many people know that President Bush hosts a few Wounded Warriors at his ranch 10 weekends every year ? Every year!
All expenses paid !
Not what you expect to see, huh?
There he is, dancing with a Wounded Warrior who has lost a leg but still dances.
I guarantee we will NEVER see a story or picture like this from NBC, CBS, ABC, The New York Times, or The Washington Post.
Thank you W
#W #veterans #woundedwarriors
I bet he still feels some guilt.
ReplyDeleteOf course he feels guilt. God or whatever you believe in help us if we ever have a leader who feels no guilt about the cost of their decisions. Every good leader will feel pain for the losses their subordinates incur.
ReplyDeleteHaters going to hate.
ReplyDeleteI'm not suprised.
I guess if you're the man responsible for their injuries, it's the least you can do.
ReplyDeleteWhatever you thought of him as a president, this is a pretty cool thing to see right here.
ReplyDeleteAs far as guilt goes, feeling guilty isn't a bad thing. It gives you an opportunity to be a better person than you were before. If you never feel any guilt, you don't mature or feel bad about anything.
Being a vet myself, I think that it's great.
ReplyDeleteBest way to support the troops is to not send them into 13 year blood baths for nebulous reasons and with no exit plan.
ReplyDeleteIt is easy to criticize the acts of a leader... By the way, thanks for the graphics enhancement... Just what we were all waiting for. (But really the regional scoring is pretty cool)
ReplyDeleteBrandon Badger he did have an exit plan, DEATH or victory by attrition.
ReplyDeleteSadly, the only way you prevent future wars is by creating needless ones that are so bloody that future generations would be so appalled by the notion war that they would rather talk shit out than ship people into a military industrial meat grinder.
Didn't someone promise to have all the troops out last year?? Oh wait, that's what the teleprompter said.
ReplyDeletePresident Bush gave Iraq free and democratic elections. Yes, it hasn't worked out wonderfully. But, they were given the chance.
ReplyDeleteAt what cost?
ReplyDeleteFallujah is controlled by the Taliban now. Afghanistan will be controlled by the Taliban as soon as we leave. Like building a sand castle at low tide.
ReplyDeleteNo one really knew what would happen. That kind of thing hadn't been done before. Democracy isn't something that the middle east is really used to.
ReplyDeleteGlad we all agree it was a mistake. Hopefully we can learn from it. Should only bleed our soldiers defending our soil.
ReplyDeleteBrandon Badger you can "attempt" to clairafy your original statement ( or any subsaquent ones for that matter) all you want.
ReplyDeleteYou only show your ignorance by bringing your hate into a positive post like this.
Let it be. Bush does/did some good things. Let people celebrate those good things.
Please bash the bad things that are done.
But please stop being a fucking idiot and bringing positive posts down. A lot of people look up to you. Think about it!
Obama Will never do this. And if he did he would make them pay for it.
ReplyDeleteJordan Strahm hahahahaaaaaaaa...
ReplyDeleteIt's a nice gesture by Bush but important to remember the hundreds of thousands he harmed by his mistake too.
ReplyDeleteBrandon Badger people who are ruled by tyrants and dictators often elect tyrants and dictators to rule them once they have the freedom to do so. If the Taliban, Iraqi insurgents, Al-qaeda, etc would have said, "Alright, we lost. Lets sit down wih the Gringos and and fix shit" instead of blowing themselves, soldiers, and innocent civilians up things would have ended quicker with less casualties and wounded vets.
ReplyDeleteEverything isn't always the fault of the US military or Bush some times it is the fault of the belligerent combatants who are unable to let go of their warlike behavior or their willingness to continue pointless wars.
Brandon Badger I served under both parties, knew what I was doing when I signed. Is either better than the other? No, but when has your president hosted anyone besides Jay-z?
ReplyDeleteI just think we'd be better off only sacrificing the lives of our troops defending our soil. Not pursuing corporate interests in far off lands. If anyone invades the USA, we take them out. Otherwise, we spend our blood and money building up our homeland.
ReplyDeleteBrandon Badger I agree, but there would be no money made fighting here. We have been world police for decades. It won't change unless someone with our interests is elected.
ReplyDeleteBrandon Badger I knew what I was signing up for and I knew why we were there. Please don't generalize the entire gwot with statements like "I'm glad we all agree it was a mistake". War is a terrible thing, it's not clean or easy. Horrible things happened but so did very positive things. I was there.
ReplyDeleteMaybe GWB will paint them a picture to take home.
ReplyDeleteBrandon Badger I'm glad you get to share your opinion...it means the sheepdogs have done their job. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you've never put a boot on the ground in Afghanistan, Iraq or anywhere in defense of anyone or anything. You've probably never been pinned down under fire, You've never wondered if you'd make it through the day, month, summer or year to see your family again, you've never loaded one of yours in a flag drapped casket on their flight home and had that image burned deep into your mind so much so that when the light hits a flag just right, it still burns you inside.
ReplyDeleteYou sir, are a sheep. Enjoy that safety bubble that you think is the world out of pure ignorance. (http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/29/on-sheep-wolves-and-sheepdogs/)
Not a fan but, that's pretty nice. +1 Bush.
ReplyDeleteClassy the snickers ;)
ReplyDeleteTrolls will troll wtg gw
ReplyDeleteIf I were in his place, I would not want this advertised. Unless I were doing it for the purpose of it being advertised.
ReplyDeleteI think you are ALL missing the point: she's hot...I'd hit that
ReplyDeleteOw ow....I see so many delusions in comments on 1 post: a. the guy ISN'T president anymore. b. Obama already did this, eventhough the victims were from wars by Bush. c. Bush was so predictable, I already posted on the day he won the elections: It will be war....duh.
ReplyDeleteWhatever you think of most of the other former president of the US and current one, this man has done pretty much worse then most others and you can't really blame him. He was only acting on behalf..... Bringing down a positive post? At best it is a suprising post. A former president dancing with a hero, yeah, it has a positive ring, yet.....
Dale Drake all he is saying is that your time would have been better served helping your own people. Don't keep looking for fights.
ReplyDelete