"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Impressive, I always mess up (even simple straight lines), when I try to get a speed bonus. It's either a Nexus 5 or a scanner issue, not sure. When I start to draw fast, I accidentally skip grid points.
ReplyDeleteLoL just a little... +Joe Philley
ReplyDelete+Markus Kranz I have the same problem. These were easy, but some of the other ones I wonder who can get them drawn quickly and correctly.
ReplyDelete"See XM See Future"
ReplyDeleteI had one of these the other day l7 portal 30% bonus 55% speed... Got 1 bonus l7 Res
ReplyDeleteThe hack gave me 2 l7 Res 1 l8 xmp needless to say I felt jiped when my wife got a 7 item hack no glyph game...every time.
Anthony Moore the same exact thing happens to me, pretty sorry glyph hack, but I got two adas from the same portal with a lot of other items with a straight hack.
ReplyDeleteThe best I've seen so far was my wife getting a Jarvis on top of the regularly hacked one. But I really can't spot a difference between one and any other amount of correctly drawn glyphs when I get a bonus.
ReplyDeleteFor some of them I come up with names that help me remember, little bow tie, big bow tie, rocketship... Also I believe when the screen flashes this is meant to make you forget as it's distracting so I either turn my phone away or cover it with my hand while it's flashing.
ReplyDeletePhil Nolan that's the system I use, Lmao. I use the same names: rocketship,bowtie, half bowtie.
ReplyDeleteBetween Xmas and new years we did a rolling l8 farm for super hacks. Everyone in the van was pulling monster hacks my best hacks was what they get as normal hacks lol. The RNG hates me.
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty much my experience as well when compared to straight hacks.
ReplyDeleteOh another thing they may consider a force feedback like the "glypher" app I've noticed while doing glyphs that I often miss one "dot" and while the glyph looks right its wrong due to the missed dot
ReplyDeleteingress used to go well with food and drink. This glyph mini game killed the happy hour. #shorttermmemoryblues
ReplyDeleteAnthony Moore I reported this in a bug report for something else. The area that you can touch to hit the dot needs to be bigger IMO.
ReplyDeleteThe hitbox on the calibration grid points needs to be greatly expanded. I repeatedly find myself tracing directly over the points ( the trail will go directly over them ) yet the point does not register as having been hit.
ReplyDeleteI don't think that the issue is related to the size of the active area surrounding the grid points. The missed grid points start to annoy me after the Ingress app was running for a while. The drawing animation begins to stutter, if this happens while my finger passes a grid point, there is a good chance that I miss it. Force closing Ingress resolves the issue (for a short period of time).
ReplyDeleteSince the bonus seems the same whether you get one glyph correct or all of them, I've made it a habit of ignoring everything after the first glyph. Until it's adjusted to give out a real bonus is a waste of time to get more than one correct.
ReplyDeleteBaseball plate is one I like
ReplyDeleteHouse, home plate, bowtie, big bowtie,
ReplyDelete