"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Damn, that looks awesome.
ReplyDeleteAll I have to say is ,"Damn!"
ReplyDeleteLevel 8
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley you need to learn how to share
ReplyDeleteThat's a l8 farm for sure
ReplyDeleteI like the veggies you chose: dry rub counts, right?
ReplyDeleteThat, right there, is how you do it.
ReplyDeleteDaniel Lawrence there are tomatoes in the nachos
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley not complaining. The local bbq place offers free bbq to vegetarians trying to quit.
ReplyDeleteOK Joe Philley I now THOROUGHLY dislike you. JUST for the brisket.
ReplyDeleteSean Sherburne it smelts in your mouth
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley THAT'S IT. You are now OFF the fresh Copper River Red Salmon list....
ReplyDeleteNot enough pluses for this
ReplyDeleteOhh my...
ReplyDeleteDo want.
ReplyDeleteBest portal location EVER!
ReplyDeleteIt just got real
ReplyDeleteJoe: "I'll have the St. Louis Ribs. "
ReplyDeleteWaitress: "Great choice! You get 3 sides with that."
Joe: "Ok, for the sides I would like baby back ribs, pulled pork, and brisket. And bring me a piece of toast too, I'm trying to eat balanced meals."
Jealousy has kicked in...Wow!
ReplyDeleteWe quests of the cheif
ReplyDelete