Well done , that was a very hard road to walk and you did it the hard way....Congrats my friend.
Well done , that was a very hard road to walk and you did it the hard way....Congrats my friend.
EDIT:Darn spell check
Originally shared by Bojan Cincur
And today I have finally reached Level 8! It was a rough ride, having only a few portals in my whole country, traveling and meeting friends, creating DeCode Ingress and writing like crazy, even when I haven't attacked an enemy portal for the whole 2 months! Yeah, sometimes it felt like I was the only one playing the game in my country; actually, there were some others but they all seemed to choose the same faction as me.
I'm grateful to everyone, especially to my DI contributors crew for helping me with the site, and for befriending me.
#Ingress #DeCodeIngress
It was a great fun, THANK YOU. See you at 2.4m


EDIT:Darn spell check
Originally shared by Bojan Cincur
And today I have finally reached Level 8! It was a rough ride, having only a few portals in my whole country, traveling and meeting friends, creating DeCode Ingress and writing like crazy, even when I haven't attacked an enemy portal for the whole 2 months! Yeah, sometimes it felt like I was the only one playing the game in my country; actually, there were some others but they all seemed to choose the same faction as me.
I'm grateful to everyone, especially to my DI contributors crew for helping me with the site, and for befriending me.
#Ingress #DeCodeIngress
It was a great fun, THANK YOU. See you at 2.4m


Wow. Well done.
ReplyDeleteCan I get a retroactive field kit?
ReplyDeletewhat is this level 8 field kit? is it new?
ReplyDeleteEveryone who levels gets field kits now. They're awesome for our levelers. No need to envy it though. :)
ReplyDeleteFor the most part it means we give them a little less gear hahaha
ReplyDeleteHaha, I saw the post before EDIT :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for field kit, awesome game and your daily food photos my friend!
Congrats
ReplyDelete