Well done !
Well done !
Originally shared by trunll
!@#$% Operation trunll's Ark !@#$%
As I value animal MU over human MU, I decided to liberate my friends in the world's oldest scientific zoo, the London Zoo. Beingstingy Asian thrifty and not wanting to waste viruses unnecessarily, I had to switch anchor portals to a more acute angle which resulted in only 7 layers instead of my originally planned 10. Only 1 blue portal was harmed in this operation.
Markets Meerkats, tigers, gorillas, Ricky the rockhopper penguin, Raja the komodo dragon - basking under blue fields. There were sadly no pandas to be saved in this zoo. I am now accepting PayPal donations to send me to the Sichuan panda sanctuary.
#ingress #trunllsArk #forgetTheHumans #savepandas
Joe Philley Brian Rose Brandon Badger Anne Beuttenmüller Ingress





Originally shared by trunll
!@#$% Operation trunll's Ark !@#$%
As I value animal MU over human MU, I decided to liberate my friends in the world's oldest scientific zoo, the London Zoo. Being
#ingress #trunllsArk #forgetTheHumans #savepandas
Joe Philley Brian Rose Brandon Badger Anne Beuttenmüller Ingress





Comments
Post a Comment