Will this wake the sleeping giant we call the #Englinghtened
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Will this wake the sleeping giant we call the #Englinghtened ..??? It's going to be an interesting next few months as #Recusion unfolds and with the #Resistance on the rise.
Still trying to figure out how the globabl intel average is 1B to 300M when the globabl MU count has been around 700M vs 600M for the past several weeks.... O.o
Daniel Rodriguez This issue has been repeatedly been brought up. Look at the previous global cycle. It shows the Resistance has had an average of 1B MU throughout the cycle. Even the one before shows the same thing. This does not reflect what actually is happening.
It isn't even skewed by the averages. The base numbers are false. There is a bug in the global intel count that is skewing the checkpoints, which leads to this high average.
AM01-CHARLIE-08 Way more ENL in my area. How about you guys send some of this excessive resistance you have from your areas. I'll send u some ENL from my area. :p
Kevin Brooks It's some sort of equation they use, based on check point time frame, I wish I knew it. I know throwing large fields right before to carry over help because you hit 2 measurements. Still confused but I throw all my 10k+ size fields then.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
These global scores make no sense when compared to the MU totals on the Intel map.
ReplyDeleteStill trying to figure out how the globabl intel average is 1B to 300M when the globabl MU count has been around 700M vs 600M for the past several weeks.... O.o
ReplyDeleteIt's Niantic. Do you actually expect a straight answer from them?
ReplyDelete#NoRaisinNoBadge
ReplyDeleteGlobal Tralala its more 1200M ENL to 110M RES !!
ReplyDeleteIt does say "Previous Cycle" so current conditions aren't reflected.
ReplyDeleteDaniel Rodriguez This issue has been repeatedly been brought up. Look at the previous global cycle. It shows the Resistance has had an average of 1B MU throughout the cycle. Even the one before shows the same thing. This does not reflect what actually is happening.
ReplyDeleteKevin Brooks exactly. I show current conditions with the Smurfs up by about 30m.
ReplyDeleteWe enlightened need to get out act together. This is just plain ridiculous
ReplyDeleteIt isn't even skewed by the averages. The base numbers are false. There is a bug in the global intel count that is skewing the checkpoints, which leads to this high average.
ReplyDeleteI say the numbers are false. The MU totals each measurement are around 1300M and the totals for each faction are reaching the same number, above 650M.
ReplyDeleteThese numbers presented on the global view are just wrong.
- but still, we the Enlightened are beaten, since the exit from Beta.
Scott Jacobs I share the same cell as Joe Philley and it's horrible how out numbered we are.
ReplyDeleteThere is a bug, and it's called "checkpoints." Gaming of the system is rampant.
ReplyDeleteRight Kevin Brooks.
ReplyDelete... I'm just wondering why Joe Philley overlooks that.
Is it by purpose?
Seems ridiculous - that the score is like that but I feel Kevin Brooks is on the right track : ]
ReplyDeleteScott Jacobs we got one resistance player to do a faction change last week. Just waiting for the account to switch over
ReplyDeleteAM01-CHARLIE-08 Way more ENL in my area. How about you guys send some of this excessive resistance you have from your areas. I'll send u some ENL from my area. :p
ReplyDeleteWell, it seems as if the big disparity is fixed, however the numbers are still wrong.
ReplyDeleteIntel Global Checkpoint 1:
Enl - 204M
Res - 224M
Global MU Count:
Enl - 693,535,131
Res - 723,894,734
Seems like something strange is still going on here...
ENL is sleeping giant? ROTFLMSAO!!!
ReplyDelete(S == Smurf)
Raaarr I'm napping.
ReplyDeleteYay the MU bug is fixed!
ReplyDeleteScott Jacobs looks like we had another smurf turn in our area 🙌🙌🙌😁😁😁😎😎👍
ReplyDeleteKevin Brooks It's some sort of equation they use, based on check point time frame, I wish I knew it. I know throwing large fields right before to carry over help because you hit 2 measurements. Still confused but I throw all my 10k+ size fields then.
ReplyDeleteScott Jacobs Actually, the powers of factions were pretty balanced in the latest #13magnus anomalies. We have won it mainly by devotion and luck.
ReplyDeleteAnd the mass of new players after the end of beta changed the balance of power in favour of Resistance. But we do not give up, right? :)