His Golem is using his credit cards now, active since 2010. Which means all the documentation on his shenanigans in the last couple years has not been Hank Johnson. Which makes me wonder who created the vessel who activated the vessel and who is in control of the vessel for what reason. Another not so pleasant thought is how many more are there an who's next? Joe Philley watch your six buddy
Don't let ADA have the artifacts. If anything, what's left of Hank may need them more than she does. The life of a friend or the extension of a parasite. One choice, twice applied. Hank Johnson Klue S.
Joe Philley I'm not sure if you've met Hank Johnson recently. If yes, your statement would be hypocritical, at least. I did and I say it really is Hank Johnson and he truly is live, unlike Klue S.
I'm really interested in your future steps... calling someone friend and fighting him to prevent actions which may keep him alive.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
R.I.P. Hank
ReplyDeleteIf true, this is unfortunate. Having met him in person, he seemed like he would make a good friend indeed.
ReplyDeleteHis Golem is using his credit cards now, active since 2010. Which means all the documentation on his shenanigans in the last couple years has not been Hank Johnson. Which makes me wonder who created the vessel who activated the vessel and who is in control of the vessel for what reason. Another not so pleasant thought is how many more are there an who's next? Joe Philley watch your six buddy
ReplyDeleteMichael J Cusack he was "alive" now he is a simulcrum or Golem now. Part of the story line
ReplyDeleteWe did get the announcement in Nashville. At the X-Faction Afterparty!
ReplyDeleteWendilyn Printy love the hat in your avatar..... just one problem ....color. lol
ReplyDeleteso what if his body undergoes the same process that jarvis went through what is the condition of his body?
ReplyDeleteB. Williams, according to the video, pretty good: "Hank Johnson is dead..." - Recovered NOMAD - #13MAGNUS Video ;-)
ReplyDeleteRight!? So what is this "copy" that is running around shaking hands, deliberately not speaking about what went on in that cave for so long.
ReplyDeleteDon't let ADA have the artifacts. If anything, what's left of Hank may need them more than she does. The life of a friend or the extension of a parasite. One choice, twice applied.
ReplyDeleteHank Johnson
Klue S.
Joe Philley I'm not sure if you've met Hank Johnson recently. If yes, your statement would be hypocritical, at least. I did and I say it really is Hank Johnson and he truly is live, unlike Klue S.
ReplyDeleteI'm really interested in your future steps... calling someone friend and fighting him to prevent actions which may keep him alive.
...Just saying...
R.I.P HANK Johnson
ReplyDelete