Been hearing rumors but this looks bad :(
Been hearing rumors but this looks bad :(
Originally shared by Niantic Project
URGENT ALERT TO ALL INVESTIGATORS
BODY OF HANK JOHNSON DISCOVERED
A lost camera from the filming of Hank Johnson's NOMAD - #13MAGNUS episode was recently recovered at a night bazaar in Karachi.
The finder claims to have received a large wire transfer in exchange for 'destroying the SD card.'
I've obtained a copy of the footage. I expect ADA obtained a replica of the data on the card before ordering its destruction.
The person in Karachi promised that it 'had to be seen to be believed.'
I'm afraid to say he's right.
Reportedly, Klue showed this video to players at the #Recursion Anomaly in Nashville today.
Her words to them: "Enlightened Agents, give up the pursuit of the Artifacts. Hank Johnson is dead..."
x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd4AO4zlBCg
Originally shared by Niantic Project
URGENT ALERT TO ALL INVESTIGATORS
BODY OF HANK JOHNSON DISCOVERED
A lost camera from the filming of Hank Johnson's NOMAD - #13MAGNUS episode was recently recovered at a night bazaar in Karachi.
The finder claims to have received a large wire transfer in exchange for 'destroying the SD card.'
I've obtained a copy of the footage. I expect ADA obtained a replica of the data on the card before ordering its destruction.
The person in Karachi promised that it 'had to be seen to be believed.'
I'm afraid to say he's right.
Reportedly, Klue showed this video to players at the #Recursion Anomaly in Nashville today.
Her words to them: "Enlightened Agents, give up the pursuit of the Artifacts. Hank Johnson is dead..."
x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd4AO4zlBCg
Noooooooooooo!!!!!!
ReplyDelete:( nooo
ReplyDeleteAgent Ace , this can't happen !!!!
ReplyDeleteThe problem here is the truly enlightened have moved beyond death we can bring him back like jarvis.
ReplyDeleteSettle down, he's just taking a nap. May or may not appear to be opium induced... but let's not jump to conclusions.
ReplyDelete