Bill Kilday points out a guy luging a shut case....and its old Ben Brewer .Bill offers to put his case in #NL1331...
Bill Kilday points out a guy luging a shut case....and its old Ben Brewer .Bill offers to put his case in #NL1331 (Class act)and I get to meet Ben ! its a win win deal.
Originally shared by Ben Brewer
Welp. 27 hours later, Back home.
All of this honestly has me too emotional, but I just wanted to say that we won Boulder by over a hundred points. Meaning we won on the ground alone. But if we hadn't? There was still an entire planet full of teammates fighting for us to make sure we had that phenomenal 100 point buffer.
I love you all, I really do. You all make me SO PROUD to be Resistance, and you're the reason that I will always give everything I can to the team effort. The people who brought extra ziploc bags for phones for those of us who forgot, the HIGH number of people who brought multiple batteries in case a teammate needed power, and every single person who trudged around that cold, snowy city.
And a special shoutout to Nemo Cardenas for buying me dinner, driving me around so I could get unique portals, and then taking me to the airport, even though he had plans for early the next morning
Seriously. You all are amazing. I cannot thank you enough for letting me be a part of this experience.
RESIST!
#Ingress #Recursion #Boulder
Oh yeah PS: GUESS WE KNOW FOR SURE RESISTANCE LEGIONNAIRES>ENLIGHTENED LEGIONNAIRES L O L
Originally shared by Ben Brewer
Welp. 27 hours later, Back home.
All of this honestly has me too emotional, but I just wanted to say that we won Boulder by over a hundred points. Meaning we won on the ground alone. But if we hadn't? There was still an entire planet full of teammates fighting for us to make sure we had that phenomenal 100 point buffer.
I love you all, I really do. You all make me SO PROUD to be Resistance, and you're the reason that I will always give everything I can to the team effort. The people who brought extra ziploc bags for phones for those of us who forgot, the HIGH number of people who brought multiple batteries in case a teammate needed power, and every single person who trudged around that cold, snowy city.
And a special shoutout to Nemo Cardenas for buying me dinner, driving me around so I could get unique portals, and then taking me to the airport, even though he had plans for early the next morning
Seriously. You all are amazing. I cannot thank you enough for letting me be a part of this experience.
RESIST!
#Ingress #Recursion #Boulder
Oh yeah PS: GUESS WE KNOW FOR SURE RESISTANCE LEGIONNAIRES>ENLIGHTENED LEGIONNAIRES L O L
Bahahaha yes, thank you. Your portable XM locker meant I had dry clothes for the trip home. I was kind of disappointed it didn't come out a Power Cube, though..
ReplyDeleteThe Resistance is much more than a faction. We are a team and a community
ReplyDeleteEpic
ReplyDeleteThat's Ben Brewer representing NC like a pro!! Maya Davis Eleanor Howell
ReplyDelete