Good times....I'd love a rematch some time !

Good times....I'd love a rematch some time !
Originally shared by Kelly Kolton
Ingress Flashback: About one year ago on March 16, 2013, my crew from Illinois made a road trip to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin for the XM Anomaly to free Misty Hannah. We had one week of intense anomaly planning and inter-state collaboration -- and the Enlightened prevailed! The prizes included: hanging out with new friends; having Joe Philley see a frozen lake and have drinks with us; and swag - green glow sticks, stickers, and codes to fill up on xm. Powercubes and item recycling didn't exist yet which made anomalies even more challenging.
#ingress #ingresshistory #freemisty
Event Page: https://plus.google.com/events/cj3k3dldjqi8gao0ivjn5olocg8
Rules: http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/pac/IB/04/item/mistyanomalies.jpg
Pictured: Jon Enerson, Aaron Coakley, myself, Dyana Williams, Joe Philley, Kira Kroger, Linda Besh
Given the chance I probably would not have taken field team again. Maybe just maybe things would have been different..
ReplyDeleteHaha that anomaly was for us like: oh yes finally an event only 600km away... We will go there! Oh, wait... Wrong continent this lake geneva is not the swiss one :/
ReplyDeletewoot woot
ReplyDelete