Great your other guy was lonely . Make sure he brings his lunch and a flashlight...

Great your other guy was lonely . Make sure he brings his lunch and a flashlight...
And make sure he watches out for Snipe that area is loaded with them..
(I'd also drop food and drinks to the agent guys)
#RIPHankJohnson #Recursion
Originally shared by Brandon Downey
"Wake that Game Up"
I've longest said one of the best advantages the Enlightenment has is a global pool of talent to call upon. Sometimes, the global talent happens to be local talent, and nowhere is that more true than my friend, Josh M -- agent Palko.
The man is a legend. He's San Jose's Batman. He was a member of one of our 'seven samurai' teams for SF: 13Magnus, and the greatly feared proponent of the 'portal graveyard' strategy he employs in the South Bay.
Last night we heard our team in Nashville needed some more firepower, so rather than the usual care package of HINT codes, I decided to send something better -- the other source of transferrable firepower in Ingress: agent @Palko.:)
If you have a problem, and no one else can help, the California Enlightened Legionnaires may be visiting you soon.
#cell8 #hard8s #nashville #recursion #wtgu
Brian Rose Joe Philley Kay Tame
Snipe. Lol.
ReplyDeleteHa! There's my man right there, nice work.
ReplyDeleteIt is snipe season
ReplyDeleteOH SNAP.
ReplyDeleteI've played against Palko in San Jose... This guy is no joke.
ReplyDeleteI'm intrigued by this portal graveyard strategy.
ReplyDeleteIf I was on site I'd make sure the guy is fed
ReplyDelete#hugsforpalko
ReplyDeleteWas ist portal graveyard? Define bitte? Danke, schon.
ReplyDeleteWatch what you say
ReplyDelete