Here is a copy of the #glyph poster that was found within the vaults of the #Recursion anomaly in...

Here is a copy of the #glyph poster that was found within the vaults of the #Recursion anomaly in Austin, TX
#NL1331 #Ingress #Recursion #WhosThisChuckNorrisGuy
David Kibodeaux
ReplyDeleteWhere's the glyph for bacon?
ReplyDeleteJimmy Mayer it's ~
ReplyDeleteHigh res link please. Printing needs to be done in far flung places...
ReplyDeleteI'd give all my VR mods to get my hands on one of those! LOL
ReplyDeleteCayse Pollard Thank you!
ReplyDeleteCan someone elaborate on the image.. I apologise for me ignorance but I don't understand what I am looking at. Thanks
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley will it be possible to get our hands on one of these? Or is someone using it to make an online glyphtionary?
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley, why is Creativity not on here?
ReplyDeleteLee Doyle, it already exists: www.glyphtionary.com
Lee Doyle these were found in the vaults but I think more might be available soon
ReplyDeleteJimmy Mayer (sorry, G+ won't let me tag) the Shapers are enlightened, therefore they are all glyphs for bacon.
ReplyDeleteExcellent! Ty
ReplyDeleteNeat
ReplyDeleteVery nice Joe Philley! I'd like to buy one of these if they are ever available.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the butt-ugly tattoos that people create from this.
ReplyDeleteLike a dog rug
ReplyDelete132 of them. Is that really all?
ReplyDeleteSzymon Sokół, no, there are more that are not included on here.
ReplyDeleteThere are glyphs in the scanner that aren't on the poster.
ReplyDelete