"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Lets see who has been following the investigation.....Where is this ? no edits,This is worth 10 invites to the the first person who tells me where this is. #ingress You follow and give clues to http://www.nianticproject.com/ Hint:A Drone flew over this place.
Welcome home. :-)
ReplyDeleteShelleigh Spicer So do I.
ReplyDeleteOmg... Bacon.
ReplyDeleteOne does not simply walk into the office and put ketchup on bacon. My god man what have you done
ReplyDeleteTime for a break. :)
ReplyDeleteKevin Hagan it has to be sriracha... who would put ketchup on bacon?
ReplyDelete$20 that it's Sriracha. Bright red, and knowing it's use on his food previously. No, I'm not stalking him. He said it was...
ReplyDeleteYum. Glad to have you back home.... #FreeKingfish501!
ReplyDeleteI wish we could have talked more, but always great to see you.
ReplyDeleteStrawberry covered in Sriracha???..... ok joe, I'll try it.... but only b/c you did it first.
ReplyDeleteI'll give you one thing Joe Philley , you sure eat well. And a lot!
ReplyDeleteKevin Hagan Thats siracha
ReplyDeleteDo you bring food over? Or does the building have a cafe ?
ReplyDeleteZeke Cao they bring us food and we can go over to eat....we are told we will have different food.
ReplyDeleteOhh I see. That's still good :)
ReplyDeleteI want a job!
ReplyDeleteI want a job like Joe's !
ReplyDeleteJust at niantic or google works. Though id love to connect with the community.
ReplyDeletemmm,,,, mou
ReplyDeleteYummy :-)
ReplyDelete