I grew up near one of these !
I grew up near one of these !
Originally shared by Todd Hannemann
Today I submit to you what I consider a #portalgem . This historical site is located on Odeorne Point State Park in Rye NH. This former military World War II bunker constructed to house "large guns" were camouflage to look like natural Hills. During World War II the structures at Fort Dearborn protected Portsmouth Harbor. In 1959 Fort Dearborn was declared surplus, and acquired by the State of NH for use as a state park.
Lat: 43.044774 Long: -70.7149279
http://fortwiki.com/Battery_204
Joe Philley NIA Ops John Hanke



Originally shared by Todd Hannemann
Today I submit to you what I consider a #portalgem . This historical site is located on Odeorne Point State Park in Rye NH. This former military World War II bunker constructed to house "large guns" were camouflage to look like natural Hills. During World War II the structures at Fort Dearborn protected Portsmouth Harbor. In 1959 Fort Dearborn was declared surplus, and acquired by the State of NH for use as a state park.
Lat: 43.044774 Long: -70.7149279
http://fortwiki.com/Battery_204
Joe Philley NIA Ops John Hanke



That fired Level 8 weapons long before Ingress.
ReplyDeleteIt needs to be a portal. With shields. And a VR turret and VR force amp.