I somehow blame myself for his death but he wanted to work alone.
I somehow blame myself for his death but he wanted to work alone.
#RIPHankJohnson #RememberHank.
Originally shared by Mark Shieh
#RIPHankJohnson #RememberHank.
Originally shared by Mark Shieh
Don't blame yourself, Joe Philley. You're a good man and it's not your fault.
ReplyDelete#HankLivesInUs
ReplyDeleteHe was wreckless and wouldn't heed our warnings. Don't blame yourself, blame the dark XM he was exposed to. It warps the mind.
ReplyDeleteNope I blame myself I.potent him damn I go that cave with him
ReplyDeleteThis is not as it seems. Seek the truth, become Enlightened...
ReplyDeleteUnbelievable, so many people saw Hank Johnson, living and talking... and yet so many people now praying for his soul because of some video.
ReplyDeleteI'm not saying the video is fake. What I'm trying to point out is: people, have some faith :)
I you don't want become Enlightened yourselves (I understand why you are so frightened), let the Enlightened work and help him.
Ruth Shepherd I'm not completely sure, but... the only agents working with and trying to use dark XM were... RESISTANCE. #13magnusfact
I wouldn't trust GAG's analysis so quickly. Joe Philley I understand you have to maintain the NIA'S narrative, but #HankLives.
ReplyDeleteMaybe that's the price to pay to get passed level 8? Also if he was truely dead... Why is his body not rotted away... Like Jarvis.
ReplyDeleteWhich means we will save him then he will dissapear from the story....
Joe Philley, that happens when you choose the dark side. You may not have wanted it, but the way to hell is paved with good intentions like yours.
ReplyDeleteTime to open your eyes and see what you've become. Let the #lighthouse guide you to safety and a better destiny.
Time to become #enlightened.
#hanklives