If your looking for one of these we'll be giving them out to honor #HankJohnson in Austin this Saturday.


If your looking for one of these we'll be giving them out to honor #HankJohnson   in Austin this Saturday.

https://plus.google.com/events/cdjq3ei83ck6249qdud7l24o464

  #RIPHankJohnson   #Ingress   #Recursoin  04 #Autin

Comments

  1. Ken Merrill a package is being sent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe Philley you're a hell of a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I try to get to one I have shit happen to keep me... GRRRRRRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maaaannnnnn..... wish I buy one online xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why does Austin have to be so far away :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary Ann Paul I know right!!! Id pay $10 + s&h for one of those xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, read the first and second comments

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joe Philley Are we in Mexico receiving a package also? Thanks in advance :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joe Philley I'd also pay $10 ro $20 to have one shipped to the Netherlands and pay the shipping costs myself on top of that... They allways seem to leave us out in every event.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some reports of nashville ENLs codes were already redeemed. Will there be replacements?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I appreciate that y'all decided to include these at satellites, but I've heard that the number distributed wasn't enough to cover the involved agents. If you could pass the word along, perhaps agents traveling to later anomalies might all receive medals.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I mean seriously.. It doesnt cost anything. Just give a code! smh

    ReplyDelete
  13. Drave N mass printing with distinct codes (in odd shapes) probably isn't cheap, but turnout (so far) has been higher than anticipated at all sites (from what i hear).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope there will be plenty for Gettysburg.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. steez wts  Erm.. There wont be any of these in Gettysburg. These were Recursion codes..last anomaly. This current one is Interitus. I'm sure they have the kinks worked out since the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Still never got the code for this I'm owed lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog