It was not only a crushing defeat for me, but for humanity.
Originally shared by Hank Johnson
It was not only a crushing defeat for me, but for humanity.
Who will protect us from the machines?
They came for Klue S.. Who will they come for next?
If the projections are right, this form will die shortly after Robert E. Howard Days in Cross Plains.
I will return, but the Hank you have known will be lost forever.
It was not only a crushing defeat for me, but for humanity.
Who will protect us from the machines?
They came for Klue S.. Who will they come for next?
If the projections are right, this form will die shortly after Robert E. Howard Days in Cross Plains.
I will return, but the Hank you have known will be lost forever.
Companies like SARCOS are a perfect example of humans and technology merging together
ReplyDeleteJohn Connor you will protect us right?
ReplyDeleteill do my best Carlos Nungaray #releasethekraken
ReplyDeleteAnd now I guess I'm going to have to figure out how to get to Cross Plains for my birthday...
ReplyDelete