More later but I have to say its a bunch of "our"crazy #Ressistance guys....awesome work people

More later but I have to say its a bunch of "our"crazy #Ressistance guys....awesome work people
Originally shared by Niko M
#5VRLA
#webrokeingress
Nice work Agents
awesome work!! congrats resistance!
ReplyDeleteThe field is pointing the wrong direction :)
ReplyDeleteWow, Polar Bears belong to us ;)
ReplyDeleteThat's crazy.
ReplyDeleteIntel always crashed on me every time I tried to see if there were any portals at the north or south pole.
ReplyDeleteHow many BU's? Bear units?
ReplyDeleteI'm not even mad. That's amazing.
ReplyDeleteYou're prepared to promote it, but not make VRLAs more accessible (relatively) for fielding projects? Pfffffffft. :(
ReplyDeleteShard play only my arse...
Once again the Northern Hemisphere gets all the toys and is allowed to use them but when we ask for a means of increased linking distances in Southern Hemisphere, which really needs the added range, we get shut down.
That's so awesome Joe!!!!!!! I'm impressed
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. Great job Resistance!
ReplyDeleteWow and all that without iitc or any other third party tools. I'm impressed Joe Philley, Anne Beuttenmüller, Brian Rose, Brandon Badger. I would have expected something like this to be impossible without tools agents are actually discouraged to use.
ReplyDeleteSanta and his elves are safe!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!!
ReplyDeletemarvelous
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!!! I LOVE THE RESISTANCE!!!! :'D
ReplyDeleteI am enlightened, and a say:daaaang well played gentlemen.
ReplyDeleteWow!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a polar cap
ReplyDeleteToo bad it was taken down by a spoofer Joe Philley..... https://plus.google.com/101083380188848673579/posts/K4BzUxMGWX4
ReplyDeleteTyler Malo they did this for the challenge :) we'll handle the rest.
ReplyDelete#Hat-Tip
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley We would have liked to have done something like this as a challenge in the southern hemisphere too but you outright started that VRLAs were only for shardifacts and not to be used for fielding. Apparently they can be used for fielding, but only in the Northern Hemisphere. Just like everything else. Anomalies. Ultra strikes...
ReplyDeleteGavin Treadgold you asked for the mods to do this ! And I told you how we feel about these.If you guys do this I'd be just as happy if I remember you had no links so how could I be stopping you.
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley
ReplyDeleteIn the southern hemisphere we would not be able to do it even with the mods. The distances are way too far... too much water, very little land.
Amberdeep Singh as well as Santa, his elves, Missus Clause, and all nine reindeer!
ReplyDeleteA couple of igloos and a few huskys mmm... Seriously impressive though.
ReplyDelete