"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
I'm ready...and I'm not even in L.A.!
ReplyDeleteNikolas Moore We're NEVER done.
ReplyDeleteWe haven't even started, just giving you guys a fair lead ;)
ReplyDeleteTeam Taco rolling out!
ReplyDeleteYou know it, Mr. Joe Philley!
ReplyDeletewhere is the #Bacon
ReplyDeleteSo literally just found about this. What is it exactly, the event I mean.
ReplyDeleteRafael Morales it's the finale event for the recursion storyline in Ingress. If you play, go to represent your team and try to control the fates of Klue, Ada and Hank.
ReplyDeleteDanine Dolphin gotcha. These events last only a few hours correct?
ReplyDeleteRafael Morales I believe so.
ReplyDeleteRafael Morales Yes, this event has been building up to today for weeks with events all over the globe.
ReplyDeleteDanine Dolphin good to know, played awhile ago and am just now getting into it again. Been out of it on ingress stuff. Thanks for the info.
ReplyDelete