"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Lets see who has been following the investigation.....Where is this ? no edits,This is worth 10 invites to the the first person who tells me where this is. #ingress You follow and give clues to http://www.nianticproject.com/ Hint:A Drone flew over this place.
Bigger office I hope and cooler than your last one.
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley Niantic Labs poster? Gotta get that.
ReplyDeleteWhy do you have a random hand sticking out of your computer?
ReplyDeleteI see myself on his screen :) Photo bomb!
ReplyDeleteGuys, there is a beautiful lady in front of his desk. What else does he need...Maybe just a small bacon snack perhaps...?
ReplyDeleteMaurice Poos You know who that is? Looks familiar to me but i just can't get it.
ReplyDeleteRich Flores Or one heck of a lightsaber.
ReplyDeleteI leave that to Joe Philley to answer. I'm no tattle tail ...
ReplyDeleteMustafa Said dual purpose?
ReplyDeleteRich Flores Who knows?
ReplyDeleteKelly Kolton photo bombing! Love it!
ReplyDeleteTerry Stout Thank you! I had a guess it was Kelly Kolton but wasn't sure!
ReplyDeleteI see you procured that light after all. Lol
ReplyDeleteAlways wondered why around Google and Niantic offices I never see a Chromebook in operation...
ReplyDeleteEvery office should have a Kelly Kolton. I'm still hoping that they get more stock in.
ReplyDelete