"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
I have decided to fight this ! seeing the enlightened spread like the plague has made me decide to rebel .I will spread what codes I have left when I feel safe #ingress
Koran? I think you mean Korean
ReplyDeleteKA attendants are super polite and gorgeous
ReplyDeleteGlenn Morgan thanks old fingers and eyes
ReplyDeleteA very great airplane!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you Zeke Cao. That's why whenever I go back to my homeland, I always make sure I get to Korean Airlines As much as possible.
ReplyDeleteKimberlin Ann yes. My first choice of airline whe flying back to Asia.
ReplyDeleteAgreed. About to board a A319 right now.
ReplyDeletethe flight crews for A380 are huge indeed. I ve flown with BA 380 on LAX-LHR, the plane is quiet and of course.. you can feel and see its all new
ReplyDeleteI would love to fly across the globe on a 380 especially in first class. I am told the plane is out of this world!
ReplyDeleteZeke Cao With all those people on a "319" the passengers might get fantastic service... That is for the few that can get on LOL
ReplyDeleteHaha.
ReplyDeleteMatthew Battle agree, with KA or Singapore Air crew..... would be awesome
ReplyDeleteKorean Air is the best one after Virgin!
ReplyDeleteI hear great things about Qatar and Emirates!
ReplyDeleteI see more than one carry on per person. Tsk tsk
ReplyDelete