Ah yes set sail once again on the realms and high seas destination isle of man...I captain the realms under the crown untill ... "I,m your.captain" the song played down a dusty hall....
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Lets see who has been following the investigation.....Where is this ? no edits,This is worth 10 invites to the the first person who tells me where this is. #ingress You follow and give clues to http://www.nianticproject.com/ Hint:A Drone flew over this place.
Ah yes set sail once again on the realms and high seas destination isle of man...I captain the realms under the crown untill ... "I,m your.captain" the song played down a dusty hall....
ReplyDeleteAh.....the good ship Niantic, perhaps?
ReplyDeleteIt's funny cause I live between Essex and Niantic.. Literally
ReplyDelete