"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Hmm... Tempting. I fear the day they come around with bacon though. Even my own resolve may be shaken by bacon.
ReplyDeleteCome to #Resistance, we have cookies!
ReplyDeleteCindy Woodman we've got bacon and truffles, and more BACON.
ReplyDeleteSean Sherburne we have bacon pie! And cookies!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE her hat!
ReplyDeleteAdam Miszuk almost as pimpin as your hat for #13magnus
ReplyDelete#FreeKingfish501
ReplyDeleteCindy Woodman Can't forget the Resistance paczkis. Well, at least we'll have them again next year. They may kill you, but you will die in ecstasy. :)
ReplyDeleteI know someone who managed to flip three heavy hitting smurfs using the power of #thinmints.
ReplyDeleteMario Valenzuela II They must be from the mid-west or a foreign country!
ReplyDeleteIt's a trap! Mmm... truffles....
ReplyDeleteFunny thing, here in FTW, the ENL are ALWAYS trying to get RES players to flip, but they never try as hard like this to bribe us lol
ReplyDeleteJoel Bargas
ReplyDeleteIt's the exact opposite here in Virginia Beach.
Cat S. LoL n here I just thought it was an ENL thing.
ReplyDeleteDon't switch sides! I need you to build farms so I can blow them up. For AP points, and links destroyed.
ReplyDeleteAisha Yu! Susanna Moyer in the background
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley Wait til you get to Berlin and try some stuff from our Resistance Bakery ;)
ReplyDeleteWe have a Resistance Bakery?
ReplyDeletezachary collins In Berlin, Germany we have :)
ReplyDelete