Well done and I love the name !


Well done and I love the name !

Originally shared by Luis Parra

Operation Tequila shot.

On march 8th, the enlightened in Mexico covered Guadalajara (the second largest city on the country) with a green mist.
3,000,000 MUs.
The field goes from Tequila (yes, that one) to Tepatitlán, to Zapotiltic (real names of towns, I swear).
Thanks to all agents involved:@Mozu, @LaAmenazaVerde, @Ankokukaras, @MtroZepeda, @AntonioMarts, @Esagui, @ElEscarabajo.


#ingressreport #tequila #Mexico
+Ingress +Niantic Project +Anne Beuttenmüller +Joe Philley +Brandon Badger

Comments

  1. Joe Philley I would be happy to buy you a shot of your pleasure (coin or not) as long as the green fields stay down.

    Also, we have had operation blackout twice in utah now.. nobody minds to write a sitrep though. Still had larger fields then this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kingfish501 doesn't always drink Tequila, but when he does....   #FreeKingfish501

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog