Well done to both sides in LA and to the global effort made by the Enlightened in this last battle of #Recursion...


Well done to both sides in LA and to the global effort made by the Enlightened in this last battle of #Recursion  .We'd also like to thank all who stopped by #NL1331 to say hello.Today go's in my book as an excellent day.

Originally shared by John Zuur Platten

This happened. #ingress #nl1331 #recursion

Comments

  1. That's right, no resistance sweep. Only way they won Oakland was a field over the city. They couldn't win in the ground

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul Dorchak a win is a win! Great effort from everyone though. I wish I could participate is some of these. Either way it's fun watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely go job by all. Anomalies are what I really love about this game

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all who played and had fun. cant have fun without playing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Title