You guys rock!
You guys rock!
Originally shared by Andrew Hysenburg (Pertocide)
#spokane #recursion #enlightened did dominant spokane. The #resistance did play well, it was a good game all around. Simon Miller you did well, you team fought hard fought valiantly. As you and my self where the leaders of the sat recursion site, I wanted to personally thank you and your faction for the fight. As for the enlightened. You fought well, played hard, and had fun. That is what counts. We had great intel support, great times. We made new friends, reunited with old warriors. We did well. The support we got from outside the spokane cour De lane are was outstanding. Thank you for coming. I want to send out another and a special shout out to RyAnne Fultz for the patches. We cannot express how great that was. This was #ingress history for spokane win or loss I hope everyone had a great time!
Originally shared by Andrew Hysenburg (Pertocide)
#spokane #recursion #enlightened did dominant spokane. The #resistance did play well, it was a good game all around. Simon Miller you did well, you team fought hard fought valiantly. As you and my self where the leaders of the sat recursion site, I wanted to personally thank you and your faction for the fight. As for the enlightened. You fought well, played hard, and had fun. That is what counts. We had great intel support, great times. We made new friends, reunited with old warriors. We did well. The support we got from outside the spokane cour De lane are was outstanding. Thank you for coming. I want to send out another and a special shout out to RyAnne Fultz for the patches. We cannot express how great that was. This was #ingress history for spokane win or loss I hope everyone had a great time!
Good job Spokane Enlightened
ReplyDeleteYeah good job spokane ENL. We try to fight against the Resistance in Berl,too but there was too many smurfs at a volatile we stand 4 ENL against 14RES which fired and 10RES which deployed. We did our best
ReplyDeleteDustin Externbrink numbers matter in this game. A win on game day is related to overall recruitment and retention, planning, and turn out. We know our Berlin folks fought hard.
ReplyDelete