Holidays alway bring surprises.I'm going to have to make room inside before the next satellite pass for this one.

Holidays alway bring surprises.I'm going to have to make room inside before the next satellite pass for this one.
#N** #IngressRoadtrips
Enjoy the trip.
ReplyDeleteIngress , please #pimpmyride .
ReplyDeleteThat is way cooler than being picked up in a limo.
get me on trip! :)
ReplyDeletewhere are my nl11331 keys?!
ReplyDeleteI your face, J. Phillips!
ReplyDeleteAdam Siegel due to the nature of the equipment in #NL1331 the keys are extremely unstable.
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley ........
ReplyDeleteSo...what's in November Lima?
Mustafa Said The November Lima Program Manager must verify your need to know before you can be read into the program.
ReplyDeleteChris Pugrud okay. Where do I get verified?
ReplyDeleteMustafa Said I can neither conform or deny the personnel structure for the November Lima program.
ReplyDeleteChris Pugrud Well then. That just makes my job harder :-)
ReplyDeleteHey Joe Philley, How do I get verified?
Mustafa Said its taken a month just to get my new driver cleared and he still can't go in the backend.
ReplyDeleteAnyone can go in the back end, it's simply a matter of personal taste.
ReplyDeleteWait, what?
Is the jet NL-1333 or NL-1330?
ReplyDeleteSo..... you found #NL1331?
ReplyDeleteHow do I apply to fly that thing?
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley did the wolf send you guys some snail mail recently?
ReplyDeleteAntonio P. I've got my commercial in the Beech 400, that doesn't look too different
ReplyDelete