Love it !!


Love it !!

Originally shared by Scheurmann R. (esistance)

#SITREP : Operation: Free Water
10 Million Mind Units.
2 layers, 5 million Mu each.
Link amps will let you link farther, but won't make your car go any faster.
Trust me, we've tried.
I'm told we were within 20 minutes of something called a "shaper septicycle checkpoint"? Not sure what this regional scoring thing is about, perhaps I should investigate.

EXTRA Special thanks to Chris Graves for acquiring highly sought after portals in Alaska.

EXTRA BRAGGING RIGHTS:
IITC was not used an any point in planning, linkbreaking, or intel operating.
#IITCFreeSince13Magnus  

#ATCDWCDB   #BIGGERTHANYOURS   #CANHAZVRLA   #ORATLEASTACAPSULEMAYBE   

Ingress Joe Philley Brandon Badger Brian Rose John Hanke Bill Kilday

Comments

  1. Derrick Lathrop Don't tempt me to turn Sabaton lyrics into hash tags...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Derrick Lathrop YOU ASKED FOR IT!

    #FighterPilotsInExileFlyingOverAForeignLand
    #LetTheirStoryBeHeardTellOfThe303rd
    #FighterPilotsFromPolandInTheBattleOfBritain #GuardingTheSkiesOfTheIsle

    (From Sabaton's "Aces In Exile")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like some one blew (I mean BLUE) up the PNW....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a very nice field. Shame it didn't count for any checkpoints.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog