To My Niantic Friends:

Originally shared by Lukas Lentz

To My Niantic Friends:

Finally I have had a chance to comb through the last Ingress Report on a frame by frame capture mission. Below is not every single glitch. These are the best frames I could find to show glitches and flashes. Many  of the glitches have been seen before in other videos such as the Hank Johnson cave video. Enjoy! Oh and let me know your thoughts below. I am really curious about the numbers and their significance. 

Ingress Verum Inveniri Joe Philley flint dille Anne Beuttenmüller Brian Rose Brandon Badger JoJo Stratton  #ingress  Niantic Project Edgar Allan Wright Operation Essex  #operationessex  














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks