A large set of fields were spotted around Southern California today.

Originally shared by Los Angeles Resistance

A large set of fields were spotted around Southern California today. Agents have reported using boats to navigate around as they could not see the streets and were covered by blue in the areas affected. From our intel Arizona was also covered by a reflection of the field, but there have been no reports of serious flooding there.

Our sources have told us that an Enlightened agent spoofed to Jalama (the west most anchor) after fielding in Montebello, CA around an hour before. Agents who have travelled to this destination or live in LA know how impossible that would be unless they happen to be Tony Stark. Tony, I hope you've not joined the Enlightened!

We expect a #sitrep  to follow.

Viva #LA   #Resistance !!!

#LAR   #LAResistance  

Niantic Project Brandon Badger Joe Philley Anne Beuttenmüller Brian Rose NIA Ops 







Comments

  1. Hey Joe Philley were you a cleaner on this op?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work guys, thanks for the refreshing swim🙌

    ReplyDelete
  3. Los Angeles Resistance Just shut up with your "Enlightened agent spoofed". Spoofers are the third faction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geo Walter read:
    https://plus.google.com/102459713002442112527/posts/Hwrv6LeaFjf
    Okay?

    Done? Good. Now FYI the Jalama anchor was spoofed down while our agents were still there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah Rosen I don't get it. Any spoofer is just spoofer, no matter a faction (or name he/she/it claims to have).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geo Walter I used to think that way too. Until I realized that it was intellectually dishonest; it is a rationalization to avoid the responsibility to clean up one's own faction.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah Rosen sorry but I think spoofers have many colours and we (agents from both factions) should fight them. All of them.
    This works, at least in our cell.

    Spoofers are the third faction.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geo, you're lucky if you're in a cell where both factions fight spoofers. Around here it's distinctly one-sided.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spoofers are not the third faction - they are the scum of the Earth. Please do not legitimize them by calling them a third faction.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stephanie Adams that's a shame :( 
    John Asselin I didn't try to legitimize spoofers.
    Totally agree with you, the faction label was meant as "common enemy".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog